|PGA HOPE is a flagship military program launched by PGA REACH which introduces golf to all Veterans in order to enhance their mental, social, physical and emotional well-being. The NCPGA Foundation is bringing PGA HOPE to Northern California. The purpose of PGA HOPE Northern California is to help Veterans assimilate back into their communities through the social interaction that golf provides. Led by PGA Professionals certified in golf instruction for Veterans with disabilities, Veterans will learn the rules and basics of playing the game; and for those Veterans already familiar with golf, the PGA Pros will help them refine their skills.
PGA HOPE Northern California hosts FREE golf clinics for military veterans at various locations around the Bay Area. Each clinic consists of an Introductory Clinic + 6 weeks of lessons with on-course experience and graduation party. Lessons are held once a week, 2 hours per day. Here is the current 2017 schedule of locations & dates:
||"I can't thank you enough. That was the best day I've had since 2010!"
- a PGA HOPE Veteran
- Cherry Island Golf Course, Sacramento - 9:00-11:00AM, Tuesdays: July 25-August 29
- NEW! Hidden Valley Country Club, Reno, NV - 1:00-3:00PM, Thursdays: July 6-August 17
- Cypress Lakes Golf Course, Vacaville - 9:00-11:00AM, Thursdays: FALL TBD
- Presidio Golf Course, San Francisco - 9:00-11:00AM, Thursdays: FALL TBD
- Metropolitan Golf Course, Oakland - 11:00-1:00PM, Mondays: FALL TBD
- Haggin Oaks Golf Complex, Sacramento -9:00-11:00AM, Fridays: FALL TBD
PLEASE HELP US #RaiseHOPE4Vets. Are you passionate about supporting Veterans? Please consider a donation to help us sustain and expand our PGA HOPE clinics in Northern California. The cost to host a PGA HOPE clinic at one facility is approximately $7,000.
||The NCPGA Foundation is a 501c3 charitable organization, tax ID #75-3249593, all cash donations made are 100% tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. All support of the PGA HOPE Northern California program is appreciated!