Play 100 holes in a day – of course you can! And raise money for your favorite charity! The 100 Holes Charity Golf Challenge is a one-day golf marathon where you (amateur or professional) attempt to play 100 holes of golf. Play on your own or as a team! Play golf, have fun and raise money for charity at the same time!
It’s easy to sign up!
- Click on the “Register as a Player”
- Customize your fundraising page and identify your charity
- Send an email to your friends and network telling them about your cause and asking them to donate
- Donations, thank yous, and receipts are automatically processed through our website – no letter writing needed!
- Donations are 100% tax deductible through the NCPGA Foundation Federal Tax ID #75-3249593
Funds are shared equally between your favorite charity and the NCPGA Foundation.
Funds raised for the NCPGA Foundation go to support PGA HOPE "Helping Our Patriots Everywhere", our flagship military program which introduces golf to all veterans, disabled or able-bodied, in order to improve their mental, social, physical, and emotional well-being.