ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!
Join us at the 2020 PGA REACH Charity Pro-Am -- a unique opportunity to play TPC Harding Park after being closed to the public, in its top competitive form two weeks before PGA TOUR professionals compete for the Wanamaker trophy!
Benefitting PGA REACH & Northern California PGA Section Foundation
Great for client entertainment while supporting our community programming including PGA HOPE serving Veterans, PGA Junior League and diversity & inclusion via the PGA WORKS Fellowship.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
• Friday, April 24th VIP Reception to be held at the Embarcadero
• Saturday, April 25th PGA REACH Charity Pro-Am at TPC Harding Park
• Saturday, April 25th Winemaker's Dinner held at TPC Harding Park
*Exact timing of events to be determined*
EACH PLAYER RECEIVES
• One (1) playing spot in the 18-hole event
• Food and Beverage throughout the day
• One (1) ticket to the VIP Reception
• One (1) ticket to the Winemaker's Dinner
• One (1) Charity Pro-Am gift package
• Prizes for top finishing teams
• Teams will be comprised of one (1) PGA Professional and four (4) Amateurs
• 18 Hole Best Ball. Teams will record one low gross and one low net score
$8,500 PER TEAM
Field is limited to 25 teams (4 Amateur + 1 PGA Professional)
*You may provide your own PGA Professional or the Northern California PGA Section can provide one for you.
With any questions in regards to registration, please contact: